Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$2000 Angebot für 5 Domains bekommen, annehmen?

sellingonline

Hey, für meine "fellow German webmasters" hier auch mal die Frage, habs schon in englischen Foren drin, mal sehen wie Eure Meinung so aussieht:

Hi,
I know it's not the for sale forum, but I thought an advice is best to be given here, so posting here, hope it's okay (actually it's for sale, but this is not a buy from me now thread, so it should fit I guess)

Okay, like said in the title, today I would be glad to get your advice. Hopefully somebody can give me an idea, if I'm just right here with my thoughts.

Ok, the thing is, I have an offer to sell the 5 domains behind for all together $2000.

www.theinvestorforum.com (just one year old)
www.sweetpiece.com (from 1999)
www.pleasesmoke.com (from 2000)
www.camerasbuy.com (from 2000)
www.wireless-voip.com (from 1999)

My thoughts: the clickprices are quite high for all of them except sweetpiece.com and they have some decent traffic as well (analysed stats for one week behind).

www.theinvestorforum.com (193 real hits + very busy with SE-Bots, 13 clicks worth $5.43 in this week)
www.sweetpiece.com (61 real hits + SE-Bots, resulting in 42 clicks worth $1.18 in this week)
www.pleasesmoke.com (94 real hits + SE-Bots, resulting in 17 clicks worth $9.73 in this week)
www.camerasbuy.com (18 real hits + very busy SE-Bots, resulting in 5 clicks worth $2.37)
www.wireless-voip.com (382 real hits + very busy SE-Bots, resulting in 12 clicks worth $4.82 in this week)

In addition, SE-Bots are picking them up fast and from my experience with other domains, this will add more to the revenue slowly too.

Also Overture on many of them (the keywords in them) is quite high too (example: Overture is 950 for the exact phrase "wireless voip", 197566 for voip without wireless and highest bid for "wireless voip" is ~$3, the others like "cameras buy" etc. are very good too)

So my thought was (and still is), that they are worth way more, but on the other hand, with $2000 now it's possible to buy other domains, instead of waiting for the revenue to add up.

I know this posting is quite long, but these are my thoughts, so on one side the low price of only ~70 weeks of revenue, not taking into account the high value of the domainnames in my eyes (including the decent age on 4 of the domains, which is especially good to build trust like "online since 1999" - this is flashy, believe me, use it on some sites and it makes a difference ;o) and well, in addition maybe good for SEO too as advantage), but on the other side a fast sale - what would you do?

I mean, it would be a good amount of cash as present for christmas, but often after a sale you just think (god, why have I sold these so low?), so what would you do? (or is there somebody offering more than just ~70 weeks of the small revenue and nothing for the names by themselves? ;) )

I hope to get your opinions, I don't know why, usually I'm quite sure when it comes to sell or not sell, but this time, I don't know, my mind is jumping from sale to hold to sale to hold to sale to... Crazy...

Zurück
Oben