Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Generic Type in Domain HouseSitters.com

Customwheels

I'm Entertaining offers for the Generic Type in traffic Domain HouseSitters.com

I am considering selling the domain HouseSitters.com with, or without the website, this is one of those good domains that offers "Instantaneous services" that a lot of domain investors want, with minimal work on your part.

I just put the website up 2 months ago, and already have 300+ members, and traffic has grown from 50-60 uniques a day, to 80-100 uniques a day (and Growing Fast) while being half-assed developed (I'm slow at these things, developing isn't my strongest skill set) I am currently running the site free to build up the user base of Sitters and Home Owners so I look Established and Reputable , but after a year (providing I don't sell it here) I will turn it into a subscription based site when I have completed development of the site if I haven't sold it here.

The domain can be monetized in several ways, by Charging for Back Ground check services, Featured member services, or do like other sites do, and charge House Sitters a yearly fee, There are quite a few sites out there that charge $45-99 a year for this service, with different revenue models, so do your research, and you'll see this is a great domain with a lot of potential $$$ when established and completed with a larger user base.
I have no revenue Stats yet, cause I am currently running the site free of charge.

domain expires 3-14-10, and is housed at Moniker.com

stats : http://i44.tinypic.com/rml5d4.jpg

Will entertain offers above 50k USD but have a BIN price of 100k USD, Buyer pays all Escrow Fees. PM me, or send email at admin/at/housesitters.com

Zurück
Oben