Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hiring a German Webmaster

Christopher_C

Hello,

I'd like to make initial inquiries into whether anyone is interested in working on some small german web projects. For instance, kreditkarten.de is now complete through to an Alpha release but there are many small problems with the site in terms of poor german (meine Deutsch ist so gut vie ein Camel). Further than the language issues, there are also some major content gaps on the site which I consider even more serious. For instance I am currently only listing 2 American Express Kreditkarten on the site but there are many more to choose from for the german market:

Amex Cards

An administrator backend would be created where you would be able to input new cards. Also I believe I am missing a credit card offering from a company based out of switzerland (and possibly more).

In addition, kreditkarten.at will be released shortly as a sister site to kreditkarten.de. The database will be wiped on this site shortly and need to be rebuilt again with new content.

I would like to discuss hiring someone on a contract basis to work with me to complete these sites. If things go well perhaps we can extend this to further german projects.

Kind Regards,
Chris

I have had a few replies, thanks for that :) If you'd like also, please send me a quick email to design _at_ bloop _dot_ com .

Also, if you want to send your message in german htat's fine with me. My spoken/written is terrible but I'm still able to understand for the most part when I have to read or listen.

(wenn Sie wollen Deutsch antworten dann bitte schreiben Sie auf Deutsch).

Zurück
Oben