Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kaufanfrage aus Japan. Spam?

Seinfeld

Hallo,

ich bekam eine Kaufanfrage aus Japan für eine .net-Domain. Für mich ist das alles sehr unseriös, weill ein Transfer nicht über sedo in Frage kommt und er ein Zertifikat wegen des Wertes möchte.

Hier der Wortlaut:
Hello!

I represent a buyer from Tokyo who wants to buy xxxxxx.net for a new web project.

The buyer is a professional investor with a good budget.

Are you still interested in selling?

I located your contact information via whois search.

I help VIP clients of our hosting company to buy names.

If you have more names please email me the list.

Best Regards,

S.... Ma....

Name Broker

Zen Logic

Hosting Company
Osaka, Japan

Als ich geantwortet habe, dass die Domain bei sedo drin steht, kam relativ schnell folgende Mail:

Do you own ".net" extension? If it's yours he would be interested in purchasing it too.

Commission of our company is only 5%. It's paid by the buyer.

He will pay you via the Authorize Merchant Escrow service. They accept payment from his country and can pay you via wire, Paypal, check or any other method you prefer.

The buyer offers a price in $15,000 - $20,000 range.

Do you have a certificate? It's required by his bank.

The final sale price will depend on the certificate.

If you don't have the certificate it's not a problem. You can order it online.

Please note he cannot accept it from any agency. He needs a manual service. It also must be a third party independent agency (not your broker our auction site) and must be accepted by his bank.

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher, he will increase the price accordingly. In the domain name industry, there are many appraisal tools that people use to estimate the value of a domain name. My client does not want to risk and doesn't accept services that use scripts. If you are unsure about some service feel free to ask me.

2. TM verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

You can read about certification agencies at http://answersgoogle.org/answers/threadview/id/70351682.htm (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer. It will help you to get a better valuation.

If your domain is worth at least $1000, they will send you the payment instructions. If it's not possible, they won't send you the instructions. This way you will not lose anything. It's very convenient and gives you the full protection. Other services charge you upfront even if your domain is not worth spending the appraisal fee, so I don't recommend them.

2. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process. As soon as he receives your certificate he will buy your domain.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

Bekommt ihr auch regelmäßig solche Mails?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das ist Spam bzw. Abzocke, ab in die Mülltonne damit.

Gruß Jens

ist "normaler" appraisal spam...
er verlangt ein preisgutachten seiner wahl welches du bezahlen sollst.

Ich denke das hatte von uns schon jeder einmal...

Einfach vergessen

Danke, habe ich mir schon gedacht. Die Spammails mit Designanfragen nerven auch schon

Das Appraisal Spam in form von "Certificate" hatte ich noch nicht. Eigentlich hatte ich schon eine ganze weile kein Appraisal Spam mehr....

Hallo,

ich bekam eine Kaufanfrage aus Japan für eine .net-Domain. Für mich ist das alles sehr unseriös, weill ein Transfer nicht über sedo in Frage kommt und er ein Zertifikat wegen des Wertes möchte.

Hier der Wortlaut:
Hello!

I represent a buyer from Tokyo who wants to buy xxxxxx.net for a new web project.

The buyer is a professional investor with a good budget.

Are you still interested in selling?

I located your contact information via whois search.

I help VIP clients of our hosting company to buy names.

If you have more names please email me the list.

Best Regards,

S.... Ma....

Name Broker

Zen Logic

Hosting Company
Osaka, Japan

Als ich geantwortet habe, dass die Domain bei sedo drin steht, kam relativ schnell folgende Mail:

Do you own ".net" extension? If it's yours he would be interested in purchasing it too.

Commission of our company is only 5%. It's paid by the buyer.

He will pay you via the Authorize Merchant Escrow service. They accept payment from his country and can pay you via wire, Paypal, check or any other method you prefer.

The buyer offers a price in $15,000 - $20,000 range.

Do you have a certificate? It's required by his bank.

The final sale price will depend on the certificate.

If you don't have the certificate it's not a problem. You can order it online.

Please note he cannot accept it from any agency. He needs a manual service. It also must be a third party independent agency (not your broker our auction site) and must be accepted by his bank.

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher, he will increase the price accordingly. In the domain name industry, there are many appraisal tools that people use to estimate the value of a domain name. My client does not want to risk and doesn't accept services that use scripts. If you are unsure about some service feel free to ask me.

2. TM verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

You can read about certification agencies at Google Answers: Can someone recommend a good appraisal service with a trademark verification? (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer. It will help you to get a better valuation.

If your domain is worth at least $1000, they will send you the payment instructions. If it's not possible, they won't send you the instructions. This way you will not lose anything. It's very convenient and gives you the full protection. Other services charge you upfront even if your domain is not worth spending the appraisal fee, so I don't recommend them.

2. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process. As soon as he receives your certificate he will buy your domain.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

Bekommt ihr auch regelmäßig solche Mails?

Seinfeld
Erfahrener Benutzer

hmmmm ... seit 11 Jahren hier dabei ... und solche Fragen? Mann! Lass schnell das Zertifikat machen und schnapp dir die 15 Mille! LACH

Zurück
Oben