Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

key.com Domain: Announcement Website has to be develloped

AlexS

(yes, I know, developed is written wrong, I write without spellcheck)

Hi,

since the website will have to be made in english, I write english here. If the english language is not your strengh, then don't bother to read on.

Two days ago, I signed the legal contract with an US entity. This entity is owner of a category killer .com keyword domain. I have the honor to develop this domainname into a business, and try to sell the business during that course.

The backround of the domain is in the "shopping" area. Right now the domain is parked, and the NS are still the parking NS. In the next days they will be exchanged to my NS, and a very simple "Parking Takedown Page" (thats how I call the process, TakeDown of the Parkingpage, and trying to put Google Life back into that domain) will be displaid.

The next stadium would be an "Announcement" webpage, which shall contain:
- Top Graphics, something really nice and special
- Some content about the theme
- and generally spoken, it should simply announce, that the portal is under development, and will launch in the second half of 2008.

This site will support my work to get sponsors for the future website.

I like simple websites. smart.com is cool.

The domain will be run on a dedicated server, hence with a unique IP address. I need some advice on glue records for the NS.

The owner of the domain will be a new found company. I am in the process to apply for an IR trade mark at WIPO. After all, SOMETHING has to be sold, the more you have, the more the buyer can buy.

Who can be of assistance?

Thanks for you patience, sorry for my bad english, I wrote this at the airport.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben