Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Licht am Parking-Horizont

MadMac

Moin,

ich hatte gerade eine interessante Email Korrespondenz mit Fabulous.com und moechte das auszugsweise mal hier reinstellen.

Fabulous:
As your domains were being processed recently we realised that the vast majority of your domains are actually non-english words. Unfortunately our advertisers don't benifit from and don't wish to accept non-english traffic so for the time being the best I can ! do is redirect them to a general home page with no specific categorizations.

However, in the next few weeks we will be implimenting a solution that will work for your domains.

Mac:
This sounds pretty interesting and could be a very profitable area for Fabulous as well to offer international domain parking. The german market alone is one of the biggest in the world and so far there is only Sedo offering parking. No competition at all. I guess many and I mean really many people would be interested in an alternative. Maybe something you should consider for future planning...

und Fabulous:
It is definitely something we're looking at and may be up and running very soon. I'm sorry I can't elaborate more, and if this has caused any inconvenience.

Es sieht also tatsaechlich so aus, als wuerde es bald eine Alternative zu Sedo auch im internationalen/deutschen Bereich geben. Auf jeden Fall beobachten!

Gruss,
Mac

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben