Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The end of .com's

Maccke

I strongly believe that .com will die, in less then 7-10 years from now, and wrote a post about it at our newly started blog - Domainblog (not sure if I can show the link here?)

My reasons behind this is that everything work in waves and in the 3rd wave, the .com TLD are going to see it's end. ccTLD's will take over in all countries, because we need some kind of regulation. Maybe the .EU will be imporant in 3-5 years because of this.

Feel free to discuss!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Maccke schrieb:
I strongly believe that .com will die, in less then 7-10 years from now
Oh no! That's terrible news. Really "phat". Coming from an obvious professional like you, it simply must be true. I guess we better start dumping all our coms quickly. You can start. Got any coms that are any good? If so (I doubt it), please list them in the sales section.
Maccke schrieb:
(not sure if I can show the link here?)
Of course you can. Go right ahead. We all need a good laugh from time to time. :)
Maccke schrieb:
My reasons behind this is that everything work in waves
How true, how true... *pretending to deeply ponder your profound reasoning with a really serious look on my face*
Maccke schrieb:
and in the 3rd wave, the .com TLD are going to see it's end.
Kinda like a really big ol' dns-tsunami huh?
Maccke schrieb:
ccTLD's will take over in all countries, because we need some kind of regulation.
Who needs all thet "global village" stuff anyway. Back to basics: national intranets is the way to go. Hey! That way we always know what nationality someone is. Cool!
Maccke schrieb:
Maybe the .EU will be imporant in 3-5 years because of this.
You think? Hmm. What country exactly is "eu"? You're not trying to confuse me now are you?
Maccke schrieb:
Feel free to discuss!
Wow. OK. Thanks a bunch.

Surf's up. Gotta go catch a wave. :)

Later dude,

John

that it too much bullshit for my head :Wink:

Zurück
Oben