Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zum Verkauf WILLKOMEN.DE Misspell!!!! IS FOR SALE! First OFFER WINS!

Sorry A.G., but the German word you mean is spelled "Willkommen".

"Willkomen" doesn't exist in German!

So this domain is worthless in my opinion! Sorry!

Hui, ist mir beim ersten Lesen garnicht aufgefallen... ;)
Allerdings wäre in meinen Augen auch für die richige Schreibweise 1500 bisserl viel...

Engine bzw. Emgine ist auch ein Vertipper, oder?!

Grüße Stefan

dotcomgod schrieb:
WILLKOMEN.DE , Free transfer. Only 1500 Euros.

Email me at [email protected]

First offer wins!

Thank you

A.G

Emgine.com also for sale at 500 Euros!!!
Hallo Timo und Stefan,
wenn ihr euch den Thread-Titel anschaut, dort schreibt er deutlich "Misspell!!!",
will heißen er bietet sie bewusst als Tippfehler-Domain an ;).

Gruß

Markus

Hui, das war mir jetzt wiederum nicht aufgefallen :)

Aber wertlos bleibt die Domain so oder so. Da beißt die Maus keinen Faden ab ;)

Gruß
Timo

HEHEHE :Whistle:

Ok, ich geb zu, ich war gerade "Doppelunaufmerksam" :Swirl:

Grüße von :Waldo: (Stefan)

Hi,

Please , i dont speak german. I know the domain business very well. I know that the correct word is WILLKOMMEN . But a TYPO is WILLKOMEN.

I got an offer for that name right here before of 600$. I said that i will sell this domain with paypal payment and free transfer at the first offer over 1000$.

If you want traffic and earn with willkomen.de , it's a great opportunity. I would sell it but i need the cash for something else.

As for emgine.com . Engine.com will become a Google style portal in few months and will have millions of visitors. So imagine how much traffic you will get with emgine.com since the M is next to the N on the keyboard!

Thank you

Please in english

:-)

@dotcomgod:

I don't think, your willkomen.de will have much traffic at all. And I know what I'm talking about too! I guess I do have much more experience about German domain names than you do. Sorry!

Emgine.com might have more traffic. But you are in the wrong community to sell this domain. You should go to one of the known US forums and offer the domain there with the correct information about the typeins. I don't think anyone here is interested in English misspells.

If I had an $600 offer for willkomen.de, I would accept soon, until the bidder changes his opinion!

Please , i dont speak german. I know the domain business very well. I know that the correct word is WILLKOMMEN . But a TYPO is WILLKOMEN.

http://dict.leo.org/
This might help to see what you got. Do you see some value in the right version?

I got an offer for that name right here before of 600$. I said that i will sell this domain with paypal payment and free transfer at the first offer over 1000$.

Right!
Yesterday a guy offered me 60000$ for my old rusty car. But I refused. I said that I will sell it at the first offer over 100000$.

... but i need the cash ...

So you do can be honest.

Please in english

Your welcome.

Maybe you can take somebody else for a fool.

Regards,

Axel

TimoP schrieb:
@dotcomgod:

I don't think, your willkomen.de will have much traffic at all. And I know what I'm talking about too! I guess I do have much more experience about German domain names than you do. Sorry!

Emgine.com might have more traffic. But you are in the wrong community to sell this domain. You should go to one of the known US forums and offer the domain there with the correct information about the typeins. I don't think anyone here is interested in English misspells.
Hi Timo,
don´t know why you claim no one in this forum would be interested in english misspells, i am interested in misspells ;).
Espescially if they don´t infringe trademarks.
I recently sold one of those at dnforum.com, i see no reason why such domains shouldn´t be offered here.

Btw. welcome on board dotcomgod :),
interesting username, related with DCG at dnforum.com ;)?

Logop schrieb:
interesting username, related with DCG at dnforum.com ;)?

That's the same thing I was going to ask ;-)

Welcome at the Consultdomain forum, in my opinion the best German domain forum...

Monsieur schrieb:
That's the same thing I was going to ask ;-)

Welcome at the Consultdomain forum, in my opinion the best German domain forum...

Don't think so, as the user also tried to sell emgine.com at domainstate and whois shows a greek address.

Best Regards and welcome aboard.
Nico

Good luck with your sale, but I'm quite sure that it won't be easy to sell this domain for $1,500... $600 are a very good offer for this domain.

Zurück
Oben