Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

From The Netherlands (DomainOrder)

Kaboom

Dear all,

Sorry I start this message in Dutch. I can read German but my writing is not the best. So please reply in German if you want, it's a good learning process for me.

First of all: Best wishes!

I am Tom from The Netherlands and we register domains that come from free out of Quarantaine (.NL and .BE) and lately also RGP (.DE). Quarantaine domains are the same like the RGP domains from eg DENIC. We auction .NL .BE and .DE domains before (!) they come free with no catch no pay Insurance (startbid 50 euro). After every weekly auction we will try to register these domains that have been auctioned.

I've seen some really interesting topics going around here, so it was time to register.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Enjoy the weekend,
Tom Boom
DomainOrder.de registriert RGP-Domains

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hey Tom!
welcome to the forum, and thank you for sponsoring our forum with the upper Banner. :)

Welcome, Tom!
Great to hear from you directly here in the German Consultdomain forum, I has created new account at DomainOrder.de and I just can't wait to see how the journey with RGP domains .de will be develop in the near future here in the German domain market.

Regards,
Jens

Thanks Jens and also thanks for registering @ DomainOrder, good luck with bidding! We will do our best to register all the .de RGP domains from our auction whenever they come available.

Today we have send out the first AuthInfo's of 'snapped' domains! :)

Sven, I think you need to disclose here what you got and for which price. :angel:

Moin Tom & welcome,

Your advertisement always made me feel somebody´s watching me.

But it was very eye-catching! (Beinahe hätte ich pregnant geschrieben :rofl:)

I wish you much success!

Dennis

Thanks Dennis! And it seems the commercial works great then :)

Welcome to the Forum Tom!
I am still awaiting my authcodes :)

regards,
Daniel

Thanks Daniel and working on it as we speak! :) We will automate this process very soon, so you will then have your Authinfo's directly after payment.

Hello Tom,

welcome, hope to read interesting post from you.
Wish you all the best for 2014.

HP

Zurück
Oben