Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mal wieder ein Betrugsversuch!!

Janh163

Vorsicht!!!!

Die Jungs lassen einfach nicht locker :) hatte eine ähnliche Mail schon mal vor 2 oder 3 Jahren gekriegt

"Hello!

I represent an investor from Canada. He needs vergabe.biz for his new project. The project will be launched in August.

My client would be prepared to pay a sum between $7,000 and US$17,000 to secure this domain name.

Time is of the essence as he needs to secure the domain name as soon as possible, so his Corporate Communications department can prepare the relevant logos and letterheads.

I am available to discuss this transaction at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply.

If you have more domain names for sale, please email me the list. I may help you to find buyers for them.

Regards,

Martin Kernan

Domain Lawyer

VSpace

149 Hammerstrasse

CH-4057 Basel

Switzerland"

jaja :shot:

Habe ich auch vor kurzem erhalten:

"Hello!

I represent an investor from Belgium. He needs xxxxx.at for his new project. The project wil be launched in October.

My client would be prepared to pay a sum between $5000 and US$20,000 to secure this domain name.

Time is of the essence as he needs to secure the domain name as soon as possible, so his Corporate Communications department can prepare the relevant logos and letterheads.

I am available to discuss this transaction at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply.

If you have more domain names for sale, please email me the list. I may help you to find buyers for them.

Regards,

Martin Berkens

Domain Lawyer

Sudquaistrasse 14

CH-4057 Basel

Switzerland" :reddy:

MfG,
Cumaru

dann sollen die doch einfach mal das Höchstgebot rüberwachsen lassen - sozusagen als Sicherheit - dann kann man weiterverhandeln ... :hmpf:

Ziel ist es das du die Domain bewerten lässt von denen.

Die kommen dir dann so, dass für den Kauf eine Beurteilung der Domain von einer ganz bestimmten Stelle von Nöten wär.

Am besten natürlich möglichst viele, deshalb auch die Frage nach weiteren Domains.

Ist zwar nicht der bekannte Domain-Scam, aber dafür will mir Bill Gates höchstpersönlich 5 Millionen USD schenken:

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: [email protected]

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

Bill and Melinda Gates top Forbes list as most philanthropic Americans - CNET

I BILL GATE and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. me and my wife have cancer and as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates Charity or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

God bless you
Regards MR Bill Gates

Eine erfrischende Abwechslung zu den zahlreichen afrikanischen Prinzen in letzter Zeit...

Beste Grüße

Ist zwar nicht der bekannte Domain-Scam, aber dafür will mir Bill Gates höchstpersönlich 5 Millionen USD schenken:

Eine erfrischende Abwechslung zu den zahlreichen afrikanischen Prinzen in letzter Zeit...

Beste Grüße

Du solltest dem guten Beispiel folgen und einfach jedem hier im Forum zumindest 100 € schenken ;-)
:santaclaus:

So einen ähnlichen Fall hatte ich auch erlebt und war total entsetzt, wie die versuchen Leute abzuzocken. Erst richtig frech wird das, wenn man diese Tat hinter dem Vorhang eines anderen Namen durchführt, wie folgender Fall zeigt. Ich erhielt folgende eMail:

Hello!

I'm a broker of an investor from Montreal (Canada). He wants to buy example.com.

My client has $482,000 budget for 40-50 domains. Please specify your asking price in the subject of your message.

Our company is in a web hosting business. We also provide brokerage services for domain buyers.

If you have other domains please email me the list with prices. I may offer your domains for sale to my clients.

How can we transfer money to you (escrow, wire, Paypal or Western Union)?

I can also help you with the transfer process.

Best Regards,

Jacob Bartmann

Vice President | Web Technologies & Systems

Switzerland
Basel
Centralbahnstrasse 41
Phone: 061 219 48 571

daraufhin versandte ich eine Lockantwort, indem ich ihm auch weitere Domains "anbot" zu richtig übertriebenen Preisen. Er antwortete natürlich ...

34500 - Ok. Great! My client is also interested in

eample2.com 29.500 EUR
example3.com 26.500 EUR
example4.com 29.500 EUR

Before we proceed my investor needs only one thing from you:

As you may know all major domain brokers does not allow listing above $1000 or higher if you don't have an official appraisal. Since the sale price is not low in our case, my client needs an official certificate of price (appraisal). He also needs to know you have no trademark problems. It won't be a problem since I know an official appraiser that offers this option (trademark infringement verification) for free as a part of the appraisal service.

I'm also interested in a good valuation and a high sale price because my client pays me a commission (10-15% of the sale price) on every domain purchase. So I'm not interested in low sales too.

Of course, you should not use a free automated service like Estibot or similar services. My client won't accept them. I was working for Estibot and knew they were using automated scripts for free appraisals. In our case we need a real manual valuation.

To avoid mistakes and wasting money on useless automated services I asked in the forum about reliable manual valuation/TM verification services. Please read this: http://answers.archive-google.com/answers/threadview19302586.htm ("Domainer" is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the appraisal site and order the valuation with the TM verification. Submit your domains to them and let them know you have a buyer with $X,XXX offer so you need the appraisal near this value. After several hours you will get the results.

2. Then send these results via email and we'll proceed with the deal.

If you are new to the appraisal process I can help you with a step by step instructions.

eine weitere eMail von diesem "Domainer" ...
Before we proceed you should obtain an official appraisal from http://authority.icann.org
They verify trademarks and my client trusts them. They send results very fast - within 24 hours. Other services may send results within 3-7 days. This is not acceptable for my client. I also purchased some of their products earlier(wanted ads access and direct email service). This is a very reliable company with a great customer support.

Just submit your domains and write in the comment field that you have a buyer with $X,XXX offer so you need the appraisal near this value.In this case you won't get a low value. If the appraisal comes higher you can increase the price accordingly. It will be fair. Then email me the results and I will resend them to my buyer.

After my investor receives your appraisal we will proceed with the sale. I will help you with the transfer process. Please don't worry. I will be with you during the whole sale/transfer process. I will answer all your questions. You can count on my help.

ACHTUNG! Und hier kommt's ! ==> Der Text http://authority.icann.org ist mit einem HTML-Link versehen, der jedoch auf seine eigene Webseite http://authority-icann.org/ verweist. Das ist ein andrer Domainname!!! Er missbraucht also die vertrauliche Quelle von ICANN und phisht das potentielle Opfer zu seiner eigenen Domain um Seriösität zu erwecken.

Dieser Betrüger nutzte diverse Domains und eMail-Accounts für seine dubiosen Geschäfte, ich weiß das, weil ich ihm mehrere Lockanfragen zukommen ließ. Seine Domains waren:

authority-icann.org
virtual-space-technologies.info
web-information-solutions.info

einige liefen unter GoDaddy, meist mit WHOIS Verschleierung (Proxy WHOIS). Wenn WHOIS-Informationen verfügbar waren, dann waren das folgende:

Registrant ID:CR171838842
Registrant Name:Roland Gordon
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: mattenstrasse 12
Registrant City:Cham
Registrant State/Province:Cham
Registrant Postal Code:6330
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+41.794024086
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Diese Identität war jedoch gefaked, nachweislich und dokumentiert. Die Rufnummer ist nicht existent, auch gibt es keinen "Roland Gordon" der in dieser Straße wohnhaft ist (nachprüfen lassen durch Behörden, bzw. Anwalt). Die in seiner Signatur genutzte Adresse:
Jacob Bartmann

Vice President | Web Technologies & Systems

Switzerland
Basel
Centralbahnstrasse 41
Phone: 061 219 48 571

ist ebenfalls gefaked! Es gibt zwar die Centralbahnstrasse, aber keine Hausnummer 41 und auch die Rufnummer ist nicht existent laut Telefonbetreiber. Wie auch immer. Der Anwalt hatte complaints an ICANN, Microsoft, GoDaddy, und die verantwortlichen ISPs und Dienstleister versendet, und alle haben sich dafür einen "Dreck" interessiert. Anscheinend hat laut Aussage des Anwaltes entweder ICANN oder ein ISP ledtztendlich was bewirkt, denn wenn man nun auf diese Webseite schaut, dann ist die "authority-icann.org" zum Verkauf gelistet und hat keinen "Appraisal" Inhalt mehr wie zuvor, und "virtual-space-technologies.info" bietet eine Software für Appraisals zum Kauf für 60 US$ an. Na wenn das mal kein Schnäppchen ist *lol* :reddy: Seine Domain "web-information-solutions.info" missbraucht er jedoch immer noch und leitet sie an einen Virtual-Server-Hoster/Dienstleister um sich unter diesem Mantel zu maskieren. Auch diese Virtual-Server-Firma "VPSpace" wurde damals darüber informiert, aber wie's ausschaut interessiert es die nicht wirklich was anderen mit dem eigenen Namen so alles anstellen.

Ich finde es dreist, dass solchen Leute ungeschoren davon kommen während sie ehrliche Leute betrügen und abzocken, und noch schlimmer finde ich aber die Tatsache, dass selbst höhere Instanzen nichts dagegen unternehmen oder sich rausreden nichts unternehmen zu können. Traurige Welt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So einen ähnlichen Fall hatte ich auch erlebt und war total entsetzt, wie die versuchen Leute abzuzocken. Erst richtig frech wird das, wenn man diese Tat hinter dem Vorhang eines anderen Namen durchführt, wie folgender Fall zeigt. Ich erhielt folgende eMail:

daraufhin versandte ich eine Lockantwort, indem ich ihm auch weitere Domains "anbot" zu richtig übertriebenen Preisen. Er antwortete natürlich ...

eine weitere eMail von diesem "Domainer" ...

ACHTUNG! Und hier kommt's ! ==> Der Text http://authority.icann.org ist mit einem HTML-Link versehen, der jedoch auf seine eigene Webseite http://authority-icann.org/ verweist. Das ist ein andrer Domainname!!! Er missbraucht also die vertrauliche Quelle von ICANN und phisht das potentielle Opfer zu seiner eigenen Domain um Seriösität zu erwecken.

Dieser Betrüger nutzte diverse Domains und eMail-Accounts für seine dubiosen Geschäfte, ich weiß das, weil ich ihm mehrere Lockanfragen zukommen ließ. Seine Domains waren:

authority-icann.org
virtual-space-technologies.info
web-information-solutions.info

einige liefen unter GoDaddy, meist mit WHOIS Verschleierung (Proxy WHOIS). Wenn WHOIS-Informationen verfügbar waren, dann waren das folgende:

Diese Identität war jedoch gefaked, nachweislich und dokumentiert. Die Rufnummer ist nicht existent, auch gibt es keinen "Roland Gordon" der in dieser Straße wohnhaft ist (nachprüfen lassen durch Behörden, bzw. Anwalt). Die in seiner Signatur genutzte Adresse:

ist ebenfalls gefaked! Es gibt zwar die Centralbahnstrasse, aber keine Hausnummer 41 und auch die Rufnummer ist nicht existent laut Telefonbetreiber. Wie auch immer. Der Anwalt hatte complaints an ICANN, Microsoft, GoDaddy, und die verantwortlichen ISPs und Dienstleister versendet, und alle haben sich dafür einen "Dreck" interessiert. Anscheinend hat laut Aussage des Anwaltes entweder ICANN oder ein ISP ledtztendlich was bewirkt, denn wenn man nun auf diese Webseite schaut, dann ist die "authority-icann.org" zum Verkauf gelistet und hat keinen "Appraisal" Inhalt mehr wie zuvor, und "virtual-space-technologies.info" bietet eine Software für Appraisals zum Kauf für 60 US$ an. Na wenn das mal kein Schnäppchen ist *lol* :reddy: Seine Domain "web-information-solutions.info" missbraucht er jedoch immer noch und leitet sie an einen Virtual-Server-Hoster/Dienstleister um sich unter diesem Mantel zu maskieren. Auch diese Virtual-Server-Firma "VPSpace" wurde damals darüber informiert, aber wie's ausschaut interessiert es die nicht wirklich was anderen mit dem eigenen Namen so alles anstellen.

Ich finde es dreist, dass solchen Leute ungeschoren davon kommen während sie ehrliche Leute betrügen und abzocken, und noch schlimmer finde ich aber die Tatsache, dass selbst höhere Instanzen nichts dagegen unternehmen oder sich rausreden nichts unternehmen zu können. Traurige Welt.

einigen Massenhostern und die Dachorganisation Icann interessiert es nicht die Bohne, wie die Cyber-Kriminalität sich ungebremst ausbreitet. Die Icann interessiert mittlerweile nur noch "das schnelle Geld", detaillierte Recherchen bzw mitunter aufwendige Ermittlungsarbeiten wie in Deinem Fall empfinden die Internet-Funktionäre wahrscheinlich nur noch als Belästigung, man muss schon annehmen, dass das Whois-Protection System hauptsächlich dafür geschaffen wurde, um Gaunern und Abzocker Networks einen idealen Schutzraum zu bieten.

in abgewandelter Form

Hab heute auch so eine E-Mail bekommen, die Form und der Inhalt sind ähnlich:

Hello!

I represent an investor from Europe who would like to buy mxxxxxxxxx.de for a new project.

My client is a co-owner of several Internet companies.

Are you still interested in selling this domain?

If so, please reply back and we will negotiate the price and discuss the sale process.

I have regular meetings with many major domain investors.

If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.

Best Regards,

Shlomo Finkelstein

Lawyer

96 Hanassi Avenue

Haifa

Israel

Auf meine Antwort die Domain wäre zu einem 3 stelligen Eurobetrag bei Sedo gelistet und dort zu kaufen kam als Antwort:

I'm not interested in transactions under 10,000. My client pays me 10%-15% on every sale.

May I suggest to change your price to $10,000? My rich client can afford this sum. In this case I will earn a better commission.

I hope you understand my business model better now.

Ab diesem Moment habe ich sein "business model" auch verstanden :)

Ich habe vor 2 Tagen folgende Email erhalten:

Web Commerce Communications Limited (232799) received notification on 2015-06-26 16:21:40 that you have requested a transfer to another domain name registrar.

Habe ich nicht. Keine Ahnung wer das war?

If you wish to approve or cancel the transfer, please access to below authorization link before 2015-06-29 16:21:40 by:

Please go to our website:***********
You will need to enter the following information to approve or cancel the Registrar transfer:

Domain Name: ******
Password: *******

Jetzt kommt der Knüller:

If we do not hear from you by 2015-06-29 16:21:40, this request of Registrar Transfer will be automatically approved and domain will proceed transfer out to new registrar 5 days from the 2015-06-26 16:21:40.

Was würde passieren, wenn ich die Emails nicht abrufe, wenn die Email im Spam landet etc.. -> Domain einfach weg
Ich finde es ja voll krass. Dann kann ja jeder einfach mal auf gut Glück versuchen Domains zu transferieren.....

soundbites

Ich habe vor 2 Tagen folgende Email erhalten:

Web Commerce Communications Limited (232799) received notification on 2015-06-26 16:21:40 that you have requested a transfer to another domain name registrar.

Habe ich nicht. Keine Ahnung wer das war?

If you wish to approve or cancel the transfer, please access to below authorization link before 2015-06-29 16:21:40 by:

Please go to our website:***********
You will need to enter the following information to approve or cancel the Registrar transfer:

Domain Name: ******
Password: *******

Jetzt kommt der Knüller:

If we do not hear from you by 2015-06-29 16:21:40, this request of Registrar Transfer will be automatically approved and domain will proceed transfer out to new registrar 5 days from the 2015-06-26 16:21:40.

Was würde passieren, wenn ich die Emails nicht abrufe, wenn die Email im Spam landet etc.. -> Domain einfach weg
Ich finde es ja voll krass. Dann kann ja jeder einfach mal auf gut Glück versuchen Domains zu transferieren.....

soundbites

Was ist mit dem Auth-Code?
LG
Thomas

Keine Ahnung? Vielleicht wird dieser ja überbewertet ;-)

Normalerweise sollte es doch genau andersrum sein: Wenn keine Reaktion, dann wird der Transfer nicht durchgeführt....

Keine Ahnung? Vielleicht wird dieser ja überbewertet ;-)

Normalerweise sollte es doch genau andersrum sein: Wenn keine Reaktion, dann wird der Transfer nicht durchgeführt....
Ist wohl ein Bluff. Meines Wissens darf ohne Auth-Code kein Transfer stattfinden.

LG
Thomas

vllt ist es ein interner transfer da braucht man bei masnchen regisrraren keinen auth code.
Würde mal den support befragen

Bekam ich letztens beim Transfer einer .com auch per Mail. Beim ersten mal hab ich den Link angeklickt, da ich das eigentlich andersrum kenne und die Mail nur überflogen habe.

Bei meinem Registrar musste ich dann trotzdem noch dem Transfer zustimmen.

EDIT: Hier meine Mail:

STANDARDIZED FORM OF AUTHORIZATION

DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER - Confirmation of Registrar Transfer Request

ENGLISH VERSION

DOMAIN NAME TRANSFER

Attention: xxxx
Re: Transfer of XXXXX.com

Greenmark IT GmbH received notification on 2015-05-22 12:53:28 that you have requested a transfer to another domain name registrar. If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message. If you wish to cancel the transfer, please contact us before 2015-05-27 12:53:12 by:

Please go to our website http://icann-transfers.info/?domain=XXXXX.com&action=reject&trigger=00000&form_language=

If we do not hear from you by 2015-05-27 12:53:12, the transfer will proceed.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@cforge70:

es handelt sich um EXAKT denselben, den ich ausführlich beschrieben hatte. Ich hab die Mail übrigens vor einer Woche ebenfalls WIEDER einmal erhalten. Und zwar nennt er sich jetzt "Shlomo Finkelstein". Die erste E-Mail sieht so aus:

Hello!

I represent an investor from Europe who would like to buy example.tld for a new project.
My client is a co-owner of several Internet companies.
Are you still interested in selling this domain?
If so, please reply back and we will negotiate the price and discuss the sale process.
I have regular meetings with many major domain investors.
If you have other names for sale, please email me the list.

Best Regards,

Shlomo Finkelstein
Lawyer
96 Hanassi Avenue
Haifa
Israel

Daraufhin hatte ich geantwortet, dass die Domain verkauft wird und er mir bitte ein Angebot unterbreiten soll. Als Antwort kam dann ziemlich rasch wieder zurück:

My client can pay you a price in $17,000 - $19,000 range.

The exact figure will depend on the appraisal results (see below). Before we go further we need only one thing from you:

My client is a professional investor and he buys certified domains only.

If your domain has been certified, please email me the certificate and we will proceed with the sale. If you don’t have a certificate it’s not a problem. I may send you a link where you can obtain it. Please don’t worry. It takes 1-2 minutes to order it. The results will be sent to you within 24 hours. Then you send me the certificate via email and we’ll proceed with the sale

The certification includes the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher we will increase the price accordingly.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems.

3. Verification of the owner. It proves you are a legitimate owner and your domain has no any obligations and restrictions. I’m sure that you are a legitimate owner so it will be only a formality.

As a middleman I’m very interested in a good valuation part of this certificate because my client pays me a commission (10-15% of the sale price) on every domain purchase. So I’m not interested in a low price too.

You can read about the certificate agency at Google Answers: Can someone recommend a good appraisal service with a trademark verification? (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer and need a valuation near this value. After several hours you will get the results. If the price in your certificate comes higher we will increase our offer accordingly.

2. Then send these results via email and we’ll proceed with the deal.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions.

Er lenkt sein Opfer auf Google Answers: Can someone recommend a good appraisal service with a trademark verification? und erklärt, dass er dort unter dem Nicknamen “Domain Broker” gepostet hat. Wer sich das durchliest wird schnell wieder bemerken, dass er versucht seine Opfer auf seine eigene bestimmte Appraisal-Seite zu locken, für die man bezahlen muss. Dabei nutzt er wieder "Google" aus, nimmt ihre Logos sogar ohne Zustimmung und veröffentlich sie auf seine eigene Webseite. Auch hier liegt arglistige Täuschung vor, da die meisten gar nicht bemerken, dass es sich bei dieser Website nicht um eine offizielle Seite von Google handelt. Seine Domain lautet answers-google.org und das potentielle Opfer liest vllt. lediglich ein answers.google.org (also statt dem Minuszeichen einen Punk) und so wird der Anschein erweckt, dass es sich um ein offizielles Google-Forum handle (was definitiv NICHT der Fall ist!).

Also Vorsicht ist geboten!

PS: Google und ICANN wurden bereits informiert, und es kümmert die recht wenig. Die haben geantwortet und scheren sich einen D***** um ihn. Tja, wenn die meinen ...

Zurück
Oben