Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What will $25,000US buy me?

Christopher_C

Hello,

First I would like to thank the many kind responses I received to my original thread about purchasing ccTLDs with traffic. I have a number of leads and we are currently analyzing a number of offers received. For those who sent me messages and portfolios, please be patient as the EURO market is a steep learning curve for me.

This said, I also was curious to post another thread to ask what kind of domain (or domains) would I be able to purchase with $25,000. I am looking to acquire domains that are making residual income. Namely, because I am unable to develop the domain right now, I would like a domain that has type-in traffic based only upon the following:
  • A Generic keyword or a mispelling of a generic keyword. For instance auto.de and/or autoo.de.
  • A proven income stream and sustained type-in traffic. i.e. Traffic from backlinks, advertising, typo-os of other non-generic websites (i.e. gooogle.de) etc. are not as interesting.
  • All EURO ccTLDs will be considered provided they meet the above criteria.

I have already been PM'd a few very nice single keyword domains and these will also be considered. If you have a portfolio or domain you would like me to consider, please send me a PM preferably also with the income/stats attached. Before making a purchase I would like to use the domain for a test period (all income during this period will be returned to the domain owner).

Please note, I am also looking to form some long-term relationships with sellers here.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Zurück
Oben