Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hallo an alle aus Bulgarien

Wtf sorry about this I use Google translate and this is the result :D, becouse I don't speak dutch. I live only 1 month in Frankfurt (Oder). Sorry about that :)

Wtf sorry about this I use Google translate and this is the result :D, becouse I don't speak dutch. I live only 1 month in Frankfurt (Oder). Sorry about that :)

And we dont speak dutch here, you maybe mean Deutsch?
Anyway.... welcome to our domainforum

Epic start in this forum :D
I have one question: in Marktplatz->Projektverkäufe->Themen: 1.913 but why I see only 4 topic. Becouse I'm a new user or this is all topics :)

maybe they got archived, let me check....
by the way, you are not able to post there for the moment, or post in domain sales, only after being member for a certain amount of days and having 25 posts.... just to let you know....

welcome!
Epic start in this forum :D
I have one question: in Marktplatz->Projektverkäufe->Themen: 1.913 but why I see only 4 topic. Becouse I'm a new user or this is all topics :)

you have to scroll down and change the age in the display-settings.
default, only threads from the last 30 days are displayed.Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-20 um 14.41.32.jpg

you can write in english...no prob...
but the translator is very fucking...

welcome

Zurück
Oben