Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ccTLDs with traffic

Christopher_C

Hello,

I have recently met Markus and he told me about his forum. My german is not very good but I am interested in buying some foreign domains with traffic (.de, .fr, .hu, etc.). I prefer generic keywords (in both english and the native language) but will also consider type-os and sometimes TMs.

If you could PM me with your domains that fit these criteria I would very much appreciate it.

Cheers,
Chris

PS. Ich kann deutsch lesen aber ich finde dass sehr schwere zu schreiben. Wenn sie wollen in deutsch antworten, bitte schrieben auf deutsch.

welcome to these boards, christopher!

I hope you´ll a have a good time here, talking bout domains on the - imho - best quality german domain forum.

regards, pyro

Welcome here and enjoy your stay!

I have a couple of domains that meet your criterias. Please see my Sed* list for details and stats -> gyoer.hu is new & and starts great! :Glasses:

Greetings,
LPG.cc *new*

hi chris,

im afraid your criteria are too unspecific...what keywords or business sector are you exactly looking for? any minimum traffic/revenue?

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcomes and PMs.

im afraid your criteria are too unspecific...what keywords or business sector are you exactly looking for? any minimum traffic/revenue?

Sorry, I will try to clarify a little better. I am interested in two different types of domains:

1) Traffic/Revenue. I cannot give you an exact minimum figure here as it will depend upon the country extension. In general though, if the traffic is from a type-in then it must make more than the registration cost. For example, $0.03/day income for .com would be fine to consider. I am not yet familiar with .de or euro ccTLD pricing. If it has traffic, I do not care which extension the domain has but of course I will have to look into where the traffic is coming from.

2) Future Potential. If the domain does not yet have type-in traffic but is a very good keyword in a viable market, then this is also of interest. For instance (and this is probably an untrue and bad example), say auto.** had no traffic or revenue, I might still be interested in purchasing it because the domain has potential. In this case though, I am not interested in ccTLDs that are from small markets (i.e. .ws [samoa], .cc [cocos], .to [Tonga], etc.).

This is still very much a learning process for me so I can understand the Euro market better. Hopefully I can make some good connections to some euro domainers also :)

Cheers,
Chris

Zurück
Oben