Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MwSt bei Domain Parking revenue (USA)

ich weiss nicht wer dieser simon ist, aber ich glaube mich errinern zu können, das ein simon auch vor 2 jahre im chat die gleiche fragen gestellt hat.
wenn er die gleiche person ist, und nach 2 jahre noch nicht verstanden hat, was wer was wieviel wohin bezahlen soll (thema steuer), dann erübrigt sich jede Erklärung. man soll nicht mehr die zeit verlieren mit antworten.

Are you the same simon who asked the same question 2 years ago in the chat?

ich weiss nicht wer dieser simon ist, aber ich glaube mich errinern zu können, das ein simon auch vor 2 jahre im chat die gleiche fragen gestellt hat.
wenn er die gleiche person ist, und nach 2 jahre noch nicht verstanden hat, was wer was wieviel wohin bezahlen soll (thema steuer), dann erübrigt sich jede Erklärung. man soll nicht mehr die zeit verlieren mit antworten.

Are you the same simon who asked the same question 2 years ago in the chat?

who are you again? never talked with you before and dont come and put your part of story here which makes no sense to me at all

CD became a very rough place to talk domains, which is why I stopped participating long ago.

True. i was surprised when i read that post of Domaingame.never seen such a behavior in any other forums from a mod. So it seems there is a rule when to say thank you and when to say welcome in this forum.
may be he will now ban me for not following the rule?

So it seems there is a rule when to say thank you and when to say welcome in this forum.

why dont you just say "thanks you for the answers"? then you wont need a new nick and another language when you have problems with your tax next year

Zurück
Oben